APPLICATION FOR STUDENT ENROLMENT
If you are ready to take your first step in enrolling with the College, this form is for you! However, if you have more questions, please complete an Enrolment Enquiry.
By completing this online application, you are telling the College that you would like to apply for enrolment at Brightwaters Christian College. You only need to provide the parent/legal guardian details once.
If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
Each Enrolment Application is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded via the form or emailed to the College at [email protected].
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Latest school report
- Years 3/5 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copy of Medicare Card
- Copies of Immunisation records
- Custody orders/parenting agreements (if applicable)
- Specialist reports/documents relating to students with a physical disability, social/emotional, sensory or cognitive (if applicable)
- Medical reports eg. asthma, anaphylaxis (if applicable)
Please scroll inside this window to see the rest of the form.